SPA & Wellness Areas
SPA MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
Types of Massage
It is a massage method applied by using massage oils prepared from mixtures of plant extracts.
It has a relaxing, relaxing and relaxing feature.
Massage with essential oils (warming up) heats the skin surface more and intense muscle joint pain and poor circulation
It is very useful for disorders.
It is a regional practice. It reduces tension, relieves pain and pain, provides peaceful relaxation.
It is a regional massage applied for colds, shoulder and back pain, and reduction of excessive fatigue.
Peeling Foam Massage;
The pouch removes the toxic substances accumulated in the pores of the skin, opening clogged pores and removing roughness.
Foam massage is the covering of the body with a dense foam produced from natural soaps and a relaxing massage with the help of this foam.
It has a natural exfoliating (removing dead cells) effect on the skin. It gently peels the top layer of the skin, reducing cracked, scratched or rough looks. It provides the skin with the moisture and minerals it needs and increases the elasticity.
It has a natural peeling (removing dead cells) effect on the skin. It gently peels the top layer of the skin, reducing cracked, scratched or rough looks.
It provides the skin with the moisture and minerals it needs and increases the elasticity.
40 mn. Classic Massage
15 mn. Pouch
15 mn. Foam
60 min. Medical or Aromatherapy Massage
15 min. Pouch
15 min. Foam
- Health Club Working Hours is open between 08:00 – 23:00.
- Panoramic Pool depth is inclined from 1.55cm to 1.65cm.
- Daily use; Gym, Pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Shock Shower, Steam Room, Heated Beds and Snow Bath are included. Between 10:00 – 17:00.
- Please make a reservation for the Tennis Court. Hourly usage fee is 150.00 ₺ for the day and 200.00 ₺ for the evening.
- You need to make a reservation for massage and scrub foam.